Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fashion Fever! :D

Read the title? This post is about F-A-S-H-I-O-N! I'm going to share to you some coooooool photos regarding this controversial, trendy topic!

So, here it goes! :)


Don't you just love this outfit? The color combination, and all? :D Blue and Pink really do look good together!

The model by the way is Mayo Wo of Lookbook.nu . Check out her page! You'll see more of her AMAZING outfits you'll surely love! Me, myself, Looooove her style! And she's pretty too! ^^,

[ The rest are from Tumblr, unless stated otherwise :) ]

I LOVE what she's wearing! *__* The shirt [?] , shorts, leggings, the bag!

Who wouldn't want to have a wardrobe like this? :)

The shoes!! Their heels are so high! I want to wear 'em, if only I could walk properly in those! :D But I will, someday [because I need to .. LOL .. I hope you get what I mean]

Accessories! :D

What do you think? :)

Do you have a kind heart to donate? :D I hope you do! :)

post signature

1 comment:

Nayel said...

yay! troololololol* <3
♥ the first pic! vintage!

X N
supastardom.net